Throughout the club's history, we have prided ourselves on being able to combine our collective ability in order to raise money to benefit good causes in the local community and further afield. We believe that karate should extend beyond just training in the dojo.
Projects have included;
- Raised over £1,000 each for Breast Cancer and Help the Heroes Charities
- Purchased two houses Andrah Pradesh in India in conjunction with Rotary International
- Raised money for Cancer Research, British Heart Foundation and Grantham Food Bank
- Provided play equipment for Allington with Sedgebrook Primary School
- Help finance building work at Allington and Whatton Village Halls to comply with EU legislation in relation to disabled access